Our timeless stone tile range includes a range of quality stone flooring, natural stone pavers, stone wall tiles, kitchen splash back tiles, indoor and outdoor tiles, outdoor paving, stone bathroom tiles and kitchen tiles in an array of finishes, colours and textures.
Extravagant marble design schemes seem to be taking the interior world by storm right now, and we couldn’t be more happy about it. Marble just screams opulence and antique European luxury. Our range of marble tiles are the perfect way to bring a high end feel to your space. Depending on the look you are seeking, we have multiple varieties available, including:
- Bianco Carrara – an Italian stone marble loved by the ancients. Bianco Carrara tiles offer a classic, elegant aesthetic. A smoky white marble with pale grey veining and a subtle pearlescent quality. Can be used in bathrooms, kitchens and many other interior projects.
- Calacatta – our most in demand type of marble. Calacatta is an Italian marble often found in white with grey streaks in a thicker vein. Calacatta gold marble is famous for its creamy white base with vibrant gold streaks. Our designers love our Calacatta tiles as they are a versatile product that can be incorporated into a range of colour schemes and are a stunning addition to kitchens, bathrooms, floors and walls throughout the entire home.
- Statuario – a vivid bright white marble from Carrara, Italy. Statuario tiles are known for their bold grey veining that looks stunning in bathrooms or as a luxurious flooring tile.
- Super white – a beautiful grey and white dolomite tile with a dramatic vein. It’s dense, versatile and ideal for residential interior spaces. Great for use on kitchen splashbacks, tile flooring and fireplaces.
- Nero Marquina – if you’re looking for dark-and-moody vibes, then this is the marble for you. Our Nero Marquina marble tiles are one of the remaining black marble tiles on the market. They feature a dramatic, black colour with a contrasting white vein.
- Layla beige – a neutral coloured marble with slight warm tones. Perfect for internal and external applications or for use as bathroom, wall and floor tiles.
- Verdi alpi – a luxurious deep emerald green marble with a polished finish, this tile choice makes a grand statement in any home. Verdi Alpi marble has a striking white quartz vein throughout it. This opulent green tile can be used to add a dramatic high end feel in bathrooms, or on walls, fireplaces, bars, or countertops.
If you crave natural, warm vibes in your home, you will love our range of natural stone travertine tiles. Travertine is a seriously on-trend tile that adds layers of earthy textured natural stone and durability to your space. In fact, travertine still stands today as the ancient Romans construction material of choice used to build the Colosseum!
The imperfections of natural Travertine add textural beauty to any space. Colour wise, it can range from deep reds, through to rich ochres, rose toned browns and soft beiges, and makes a tile that can enhance any room, colour or interior design scheme.
We stock honed travertine tiles, tumbled travertine tiles for a more rustic look, travertine mosaic tiles, travertine flooring tiles and many other varieties in different shapes and sizes.
Our travertine tile range can be used for floors, walls and other interior design projects throughout your home. Travertine flooring is particularly beneficial anywhere that you expect a lot of foot traffic due to its long lasting durability and natural non-slip benefits.
Stone mosaic tiles
Marble varieties and travertine can also be found in our impressive collection of stone mosaic tiles. Marble mosaic tiles and our travertine mosaics are currently a huge trend that allows the classical luxury of stone to be expressed in contemporary shapes and designs. Our collection of stone mosaic tiles includes penny round stone tiles in various colours and a vast selection of Kit Kat tiles in travertine and marble.
We also stock a collection of stunning limestone tiles and limestone pavers for outdoor use. Limestone is an ancient, durable stone that is heat resistant, making it a great tile for kitchen range hoods and splashbacks. It’s a naturally crack resistant stone, and a stylish, long term value tile option that brings a light, calm, elegant aesthetic to any room.
Wondering how to use natural stone tiles in your home?
We offer free 30 minute design consultations. One of our friendly interior designers would love to help you choose the ideal stone products that will make your dream space come to life! Available in person in our Canberra showroom or online via Zoom. Book now!
We do samples!
Need to see and feel your product before making a decision? We’ve got you! Simply click the “Order a sample” button on any of our tiles to have them shipped to your door.