Marble look tiles in our Canberra showroom always fly off the shelves. Often customers come in to look at Italian Marble tiles such as Calacatta Gold, and end up deciding on a tile with a marble look. Our marble look tiles are a great way to achieve your desired aesthetic without the hassle of real marble and are also more affordable.
The best part of choosing a marble look tile is that they’re easy to clean so you don’t have to worry about stains or scratches ruining their beauty over time. A marble look floor tile or marble look subway tile nis a great choice as these areas require regular cleaning. Porcelain tiles are super easy to clean and maintain, which also makes them a big trend in bathroom design.
How to use marble look tiles
Our beautiful range of marble look tiles can be used in a range of ways in your homes. We see our interior designers choose our porcelain marble look tiles for various projects:
- Splash back tiles for the kitchen.
- Bathroom tiles. Marble look tiles for the bathroom are hugely popular for shower or bath niches, floor and feature walls.
- Kitchen tiles, or marble look kitchen splashback tiles.
- Bathroom feature wall tiles.
- Elegant living room floor tiles.
- Laundry tiles.
- Tiles for living room walls.
- As a replacement for natural stone tiles anywhere in your house. Stone look porcelain tiles can be used throughout the entire home.
- Indoor and outdoor tiles.
- As a grey tile choice throughout the entire home, or as grey floor tiles that have a luxury appeal.
- A complimentary tile with other boutique tiles within bathrooms and kitchens, such as our mosaic tiles.
- An opulent choice within black and white tile designs.
- A more affordable and easy to maintain replacement for Italian marble or other natural marble products.
The benefits of marble look tiles
Marble look tiles are ideal if you want the look of marble without the cost or mess associated with real stone. Marble look tiles are designed to replicate the natural beauty of real marble floor tiles, but with all the added benefits that come from engineered products.
The main benefit of a marble look tile is its resistance to staining, scratches and fading which makes it perfect for use in busy households or commercial properties. They are suitable for use in a variety of areas including bathrooms, kitchens, laundries, hallways and living rooms. They can be used on both walls and floors* and can be complemented by other tile products including mosaics, feature tiles, concrete look tiles and encaustic tiles.
Marble look tiles are a great way to add a touch of elegance to your home. Apart from being an excellent choice for high traffic areas, marble look tiles can be used on both walls and floors.
Choosing marble look over true marble tiles has many benefits:
- They are generally manufactured as a porcelain tile or ceramic tile.
- They are more durable than real marble.
- They are resistant to staining and scratching.
- They are available in a range of colours and patterns.
In order to ensure the best possible finish for your wall or floor space, it’s recommended that you use an underlay beneath your marble look tiles. This will help prevent any movement when installed as well as providing a good base for adhesives if required.
Need some more help choosing the perfect marble look tile for your space?
We offer free 30 minute design consultations. One of our friendly interior designers would love to help you choose the perfect marble look tiles that will make your dream space come to life! Available in person in our Canberra showroom or online via Zoom. Book now!
We do samples!
Need to see and feel your product before making a decision? We’ve got you! Simply click the “Order a sample” button on any of our tiles to have them shipped to your door.