For bathrooms, green tiles are a winning choice. Green bathroom tiles are a great way to add a splash of colour to your bath or shower area. A green tile bathroom never fails to create a calming, serene feel. As for kitchen tiles, there are so many green tile products that can be used to create a pop of colour, as well as more natural green tiles that work well within a more neutral, earthy colour scheme.
Green subway tiles
Green subway tiles are a popular choice for bathrooms and kitchens. Simple and uniform, they always present a clean, elegant look while enhancing your mood when you see them (especially if they’re paired with white walls). For a dark green subway tile, we just love the Satander Viridian which has a matt finish and works beautifully when used for bathroom floors or walls.
Green square tiles
Green square tiles are often included in interior design projects, and we have many choices that are both durable and attractive. They are incredibly versatile and can be used across floors and walls throughout your home. In addition, green square tiles can also be used for other applications such as countertops, fireplaces or for feature walls. You can use them in pretty much any room!
Green square kitchen tiles can be laid in a checkerboard pattern with white tiles on floors or walls. The Barcelona Shadow in pale green is a stunning choice for floor tiles. The matt patterned tile creates a point of interest in Hamptons style bathrooms and kitchens.
Green Kit Kat tiles
Green Kit Kat tiles make for a super stylish kitchen splashback or bathroom feature wall. Our green Kit Kat ceramic tiles can handle moisture without degrading over time. This makes them an excellent choice for any area where water may get splashed on them (like bathrooms or kitchens). Our faves are the Raku style in faint green for a more natural shade, or our Twix tile in moss for a dark, vivid green in a matt finish.
Green mosaic tiles
We also have a range of green kitchen tiles in mosaics, which offer multiple artistic and creative ways to add a modern design element to your home. Our green marble mosaic tiles are one of our favourite ways to add a classic, opulent vibe to a room in a modern design expression. Try our TicTax Mix – a stunning mix of of Verdi Cristallo, Monsoon and Rosado marble.
Green fish scale tiles
Green fish scale tiles have a unique, eye-catching design and give a retro feel to your room that is effortlessly cool. Add them to your kitchen splashback, or make a statement in your bathroom with these unique tiles. The green fish scale tile on our wishlist is the dark green Blackwater Fan – a stunning mosaic tile with a gloss finish.
A Green terrazzo tile is a beautiful choice for enhancing your bathroom or kitchen. The natural stone look and texture of our terrazzo look tiles are sure to complement your space and provide you with years of enjoyment, minus the maintenance that comes with stone terrazzo. Green offers a unique colour choice for terrazzo. We recommend pairing these tiles with neutral grout colors like white or grey for an elegant effect that will make your home look like it belongs in a design magazine!
A green for every interior scheme: green tile shades and how to use them.
There are so many different shades of green to consider when choosing your tiles. Whether it be sage green, lime green, mint green, or emerald green, our team can help you find the perfect shade, finish, size and shape of green tile to bring your interior vision to life.
- Sage green is a soft, warm shade of green which creates a soothing atmosphere in any room. Sage green tiles are known as being calming and relaxing – perfect for areas where you spend time unwinding at the end of a long day. Sage green bathroom tiles are an ideal choice to surround your bath or as a feature wall. A sage green subway tile is a winner for your bathroom space. We also adore the Zellige tile in Sage which has textural irregularities for a natural feel.
- Emerald green tiles are a darker, yet still vivid shade of green that give a sophisticated and stylish aesthetic to your bathroom or kitchen design. If you are looking to add a splash of colour to floors or walls, consider installing emerald green ceramic tiles. We love our Krackle Verdone tile; a glazed porcelain tile with a gloss finish. Inspired by the emerald tones of the Mediterranean Sea, A stunning choice for brightening bathroom walls!
- Mint green tiles create a playful vibe and are a fun way to splash some green around your space. We especially love mint green tiles in a matt finish paired with white in a colour scheme. Think a clean white marble or terrazzo benchtop paired with our Twin Mint Finger Mosaic tile. This Kit Kat tile in mint green will create classy visual appeal and texture in your kitchen when used as a splashback tile.
- Dark Green tile is the perfect choice for a bold and stylish aesthetic. Dark green tiles bring a sophisticated and modern look to any room, so if you’re looking for bathroom flooring, this colour could be just what you need. Take a look at our Camden Penny Round dark green tile for a fun kitchen splashback or bathroom wall tile.
- Light Green tiles will add a modern twist to any bathroom. They’re also very popular in kitchens and can be used as a great accent colour for your home. These colours can be combined with other pastels, but they are also timeless on their own or with white, grey or black. Lighten and brighten up your space with our patterned Petal Green on White encaustic cement tile.
- Lime Green The grandeur of lime green tiles has been utilised in interior design since the early 20th century. The colour itself makes a statement: it’s bold, it’s energetic and it’s here to stay. There are so many ways to incorporate lime green tiles into your home – don’t be afraid to experiment! The Zellige Lime tile is a gorgeous square moroccan style tile that will create a decorative accent for your walls.
Need some more help choosing the perfect green tile for your space?
We offer free 30 minute design consultations. One of our friendly interior designers would love to help you choose the ideal green tile products that will make your dream space come to life! Available in person in our Canberra showroom or online via Zoom. Book now!