You may reject and return Goods to Tile Republic provided that:
- the Goods are damaged, wrongly supplied, defective or not in accordance with the Sales Invoice
- the Goods are returned within one month of the date of the invoice or account issued by the Supplier to the Purchaser in respect of those Goods
- the Purchaser notifies the Supplier of the invoice or account number in respect of the Goods to be returned
- the Goods are returned in the original state or condition in which they were supplied, and remain in original boxes together with all packaging and instruction material
- Goods are in as new condition as is reasonably possible and are from current stock held in store by the Supplier and, if applicable, matching current stock shade.
All Goods returned by the Purchaser are subject to assessment by Tile Republic, and the Tile Republic may, if permitted by the Australian Consumer Law or any other law, refuse to accept the return of the Goods at its sole discretion.
Unless Tile Republic and the Purchaser otherwise agree in writing, the Purchaser will bear the costs of delivery when returning any Goods.
Subject to the Purchasers rights under the Australian Consumer Law, the following Goods cannot be returned by the Purchaser to Tile Republic under any circumstances:
- those that were specially made, sourced, ordered or purchased for the Purchaser
- those that were used, installed, laid, damaged or altered in any way by the Purchaser
- those that were sold to the Purchaser at wholesale or discounted prices, or as second grade or quality
- those that are non-core and specifically ordered for the purchaser and/or no longer in stock in store by the Supplier or have been discontinued.
Goods returned in accordance with this clause will be subject to a restocking fee. The restocking fee will be 30% of the price (plus GST) agreed in the Contract for the relevant Goods.